These extraordinary times require extraordinary performance by every manager and leader throughout the organization whether in the public, private, or nonprofit/NGO sector. The starting point is the organizational mission and its power to galvanize people’s energy and imagination to accomplish more. Learn how to create or adapt your current mission to guide robust planning, execution, and daily decision making to get the results you need to sustain your organization and assure its growth.
As a result of this webinar you will know:
- How to get large, diverse organizations to change in the midst of a crisis
- Why we should stick to the fundamentals of strategic planning, decision making, and leadership even when we’re “busy”
- How to resist fire fighting and quick tactical action?
- How to create a common vision to focus the organization
- Measure the impact of a values statement
- 5 rules to use the Mission to drive daily action and decision making
- The differences among goals, objectives, and strategies and why are these differences important
- Guidelines for implementation plans; who and why
- Success factors to cascade the plan through the organization
- How do use planning to engage employees
- How to track progress against the plan and why it matters
- 3 essential steps to getting back on track when we are off plan
- How to be results, not activity, focused
- The customer’s role in your plan
- How to grow and evolve the plan and avoid turning planning into a bureaucratic nightmare
- How to demonstrate ROI for our planning efforts
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with organizations that want to improve bottom-line performance through executing a strategic plan and developing leadership effectiveness while engaging employees and delighting customers. Her clients span the globe in all economic sectors. She is the author of three books on strategic planning and leadership.
This webinar will provide 1 Strategic Credit Hour.