This program is designed to provide participants with skills, techniques and strategies to professionally and confidently deal with difficult people and situations, whether this involves an aggressive client or customer, or, an abrupt or discourteous employer or employee.
What You’ll Learn:
- The role of power, structure and tension in relationships
- Conflict or compromise – selecting the right strategy
- Dealing with anger
- Neutralizing a hostile environment
- Building bridges instead of walls
- Communication techniques in difficult situations