Purchase this lively and informative audio seminar and you’ll earn CLE credits. This seminar shows you how to understand the five stages of a trial. You’ll discover tools and techniques that will help you select the jury you want. Also includes how to implement the persuasive power of opening and closing statements.
What You’ll Learn:
- The five stages of a trial.
- Tools and techniques to help you select the jury you want.
- How to capture the persuasive power of an opening statement.
- How to utilize persuasive closing strategies and increase the odds for the verdict you want.
Credits You’ll Earn:
AK 6g / 2e, AZ 6g / 3e, CA 6g / 3e / 1sa / 1eob, CO 7g / 3e, GA 6g / 2e, ID 5g / 2e, IL 5g / 3pr, KY 5g / 3e, MA 5g /2.5e, MO 6g, MT 6g / 3e, NE 5g, NV 5g / 2e, NH 3g / 2e, NJ 6g / 3e, NY 6g / 3e, ND 6g / 3e, OR 5g / 3ps / 2e, TN 3g / 2d, TX 5g, UT 5g / 1e, VT 5g, WA 5g / 2e, WV 6g / 2.4e
- g = general
- e = ethics
- d = dual
- ps = practice skills
- pr = professional responsibility
- sa = substance abuse
- eob = elimination of bias in legal profession