In this DVD seminar; you will learn how to identify your practice’s market share and maximize potential for simplicity; ease and efficiency. Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls in communication and be able to make all your meetings more productive. In addition; our speaker; Attorney Brad Rabinowitz; a partner in the New York City law firm of Akabas & Sproule; will share his insights and address ethical issues regarding client representation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Make all your meetings more productive.
- How to address ethical issues regarding client representation.
- Identify your market share.
- Avoid common communication pitfalls.
- Maximize your potential for simplicity; speed and efficiency.
Credits You’ll Earn:
AK 5g / 2e, AZ 5g / 2e, CA 5g / 2e, CO 7g / 2.4e, FL 5g / 3.5e, GA 5g / 2e, ID 2g / 2e, IL 5g / 2pr, KY 5g / 2e, MA 5g / 2e, MO 5g, MT 5g / 2e, NV 6g / 3e, NH 1g / 2e, NJ 5g / 2e, NY 5g / 2e, ND 5g / 2e, OR 5g, TX 5g, UT 5g / 1e, VT 6g, WA 4g / 2e, WV 6g / 6e
- g = general
- e = ethics
- pr = professional responsibility