The seminar will expand upon the ever-changing definition of cybersecurity and the causes of data breaches. In addition, the speaker will discuss a lawyer’s ethical obligations, the biggest challenges, the best practices to prevent data breaches, and the applicable rules and regulations.
During this seminar you will learn more about the following:
- What is cybersecurity?
- What causes data breaches?
- What are a lawyer’s ethical obligations?
- What are some important ethic’s opinions?
- What are the biggest challenges?
- What are the best practices to prevent data breaches?
- What are the applicable rules and regulations?
Credits & Format
This course provides 1.5 General Credit hours
Each lesson is accompanied by a complete note outline plus exercises for immediate practical application.