The seminar will expand upon privacy and applicable rules and guidelines. Mr. Atrizadeh will discuss both search engine and social networking privacy and their risks and benefits. He will also discuss the various types of cloud computing, how to protect personal information online, and the applicable state, federal or international laws.
Outline: During this seminar you will learn more about the following:
- Online privacy (e.g., corporate and personal privacy)
- Helpful policies to protect privacy
- What is search engine privacy?
- What is social networking privacy?
- How does facial recognition software affect privacy?
- What is cloud computing? What are different types of technologies (e.g., Iaas, PaaS, SaaS)?
- How does virtualization and information technology outsourcing affect cloud computing?
- What is a “private cloud” and how does it affect privacy?
- What are the applicable state, federal, or international laws (e.g., ECPA)?
Credits & Format
This course provides 1.5 General Credit hours
Each lesson is accompanied by a complete note outline plus exercises for immediate practical application.