Learn How to Craft Powerful Presentations for Any Audience!
This two day presentation workshop is the industry gold standard for presentation skills. This course has benefited everyone from beginning sales representatives to C-level executives at many of our Fortune 500 clients. There is the most powerful and effective course available today to help improve your presentation skills whether you are persuading, educating, or informing clients, employees, executives, board members or your local grassroots organization.
This highly interactive workshop focuses on effective, persuasive communication skills, including preparation, structure, delivery, strategy, use of visual aids, and handling questions and answers. “How to Craft Powerful Presentations” is the most highly participatory and personalize workshop of its kind.
Each participant will receive coaching and feedback in order to help you learn and practice fundamental and advanced presentation skills.
During the workshop we will be digitally recording your personal presentations and each recording is followed by one-on- one feedback in order to guarantee progress and change any distracting behaviors.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of the client organization delivered on-site at the time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Present information clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Control voice projection, articulation, pace and fluency, body language, eye contact, and gestures.
- Understand and determine audience attitudes and needs.
- Techniques to overcome nervousness and anxiety.
- Use presentation strategies and high-tech media effectively.
- Implement persuasive communication techniques.
- Project control and confidence through delivery skills.
- Plan and develop complete product presentations that affect business.
- Structure presentations to gain maximum effect.
- Use audience involvement techniques to identify and handle questions.
- Set up a specific action plan to improve participants’ presentations.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Personnel
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Personnel
- Team Leaders